The safety of all who attend, serve, and work at LCBC is our top priority.
That’s why we have taken significant measures to create safe environments by providing multiple levels of security.
LCBC security includes, but is not limited to:
- Security personnel presence during gatherings (paid professionals and/or trained volunteers)
- Security cameras and communication equipment
- Staff and volunteer training on security policies and procedures
- Background checks on staff
- Background checks on kidMinistry and Student Ministry adult volunteers
- Regular emergency procedures training for campus volunteers and staff
- Evacuation maps in ministry environments
Additionally, we ensure that our volunteers and staff are never alone with kids in their environments or during any restroom trips. Learn more about kid safety.
Our Security Team:
- Has an intensive reporting system for all incidents
- Maintains relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies – and monitors their alert databases
- Monitors social media for security purposes
If you have a question about LCBC Security or want to share a safety concern, please complete the form below.
Contact LCBC Security