The LCBC mobile app has a new update live now! We want you to have the best possible personalized experience that helps you grow and connect with God.
How Do I Update My LCBC Mobile App?
Go to your mobile phone App Store (Apple App Store or Google Play). When you update the app and open it for the first time, you’ll be asked to sign-in so take these 5 simple steps now to make your weekend check in smoother!
- Enter your mobile number OR email address. You will be sent a verification code.
- Enter the verification code.
- Your contact information should be pre-populated (if you entered the contact information you previously provided). If this is your first time using the app, you will need to enter your information so we can customize the app experience for you.
- Enable Notifications to keep you in the loop with important alerts and notifications.
- Confirm your campus location. This should be pre-populated. If it isn’t, you can select your campus from a listing.
That’s it – you're done! Check out this video for a step-by-step tutorial:
What Was Updated on the App?
The app update addresses bug fixes and experience enhancements such as:
- A QR code that provides a faster kiosk check-in experience for yourself and your family.
- Better Android user experience.
- Serving you the newest and most relevant content to you.
- More flexibility for us to add additional features and a customized LCBC experience as we move forward.
If you need assistance with updating your LCBC mobile app, please email the LCBC Help Hub: HelpHub@lcbcchurch.com